2908 W Pendleton Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92704 714-429-0501
EMA is committed to providing quality sheet metal details and assemblies that meet all major aerospace, aircraft and government specifications. We have achieved the following key industry recognized certifications, ISO9001:2008 and AS9100C.
By maintaining complete traceability for every part manufactured, continually improving processes, employee training, and managing risk we can assure fabricated parts meet required specifications.
WAYS WE ENSURE THAT WE KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST QUALITY STANDARDS
1. Processing is controlled through the use of our customers approved suppliers (Boeing’s D1-4426 or Lockheed Martin’s QCS-0001). Also all suppliers are approved through our APSL (Approved Process Supplier List).
2. We employ a formal Non-Conformance report process that ensures that root cause is captured; corrective and preventive actions are put in place to avoid repeat quality escapes.
3. Calibrated tools are inspected to ISO 100112-1, ANSI/NCSL Z 540-3, 17025.
4. Communication feedback from our customers is key to our success in knowing where they stand and where we need to be.
5. Our FOD removal program keeps parts free from contamination, “clean as you go.”
OUTSIDE PROCESSES WE MANAGE THROUGH OUR QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM:
HEAT TREAT / AGING
ANODIZE / CHEMICAL CONVERSION COATINGS
PRIME AND PAINT
The AS and ISO standards are the international performance requirements for quality and performance. We have been certified to adhere to the AS 9100-C and ISO 9001:2008 standards by an independent accredited auditing company.
AS 9100-C is a standardized quality management system for the aerospace industry set by the Society of Automotive Engineers and the European Association of Aerospace Industries. This certification replaces the previous AS 9000 and incorporates the current version of ISO 9000 while adding additional requirements relating to quality and safety.
ISO 9001:2008 certification is a quality management system based on requirements set by the International Standards Organization. Adhering to this standard helps ensure consistent specifications, control, and procedures while maintaining superior quality and improvement.”